- If you have a Pension/Health Care Card or are a child under the age of 18 years old you are eligible to be bulk billed Monday to Friday. There is no Bulk Billing available for appointments on Saturdays.
- If you do not have a Pension/Health Care Card billed privately. This means, there will be a fee payable to the Clinic on the date of service, over and above any Medicare rebate that you maybe be eligible to receive.
- In clinic appointments: We accept credit and debit cards (no AMEX), we do not accept cash or cheques. Medicare rebates are processed instantly and your refund is processed into your nominated bank account by Medicare.
- Telehealth appointments: We will contact you after your appointment to pay via credit card over the phone, Medicare rebates are processed instantly and your refund is processed into your nominated bank account by Medicare.
- Standard appointments are 15/20 minutes, but for more complicated issues we urge patients to request a long appointment (e.g. mental health, pregnancy consult, multiple issues or if you are a new adult or baby client).
NO BULK BILLING AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS FOR ANY PATIENTS.
|Consult Type||Initial Cost||Medicare |
|Eligible for Bulk Billing |
for Health Care Card
|Medical Termination of Pregnancy||$150||$39.75||No|